Monday, November 12, 2012

Hey everybody!

My departure for the Adventure down south is less than a week away...  As I am watching the snow melt off the streets here in Boulder and tying up the loose ends before we hit the starter button, I find myself thinking about how much the House of Motorrad has really grown in the last 2 years.  We are really excited about where it might go in the future!  For all of you out there who will be following me down south through this blog I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to visit our facebook page and like the House of Motorrad, and if you have rented with us before and have something to say, could you please leave your comments on our testimonials link.  We will be using the SPOT satellite messenger and our real time location will be updated on the facebook page.  Can't believe mile 1 is almost here, see you guys on the road!!




No comments:

Post a Comment